Warrior Cats ~ Spirit of the Forest
Welcome to "Warrior Cats ~ Spirit of the Forest, a RPG". Are you a returning member, or are you new?
Welcome to "Warrior Cats ~ Spirit of the Forest, a RPG". Are you a returning member, or are you new?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Happy Hunting, and May StarClan light your path*~*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Do Not Post On Closed Threads! (See: Fluff Info) ~Admin Everstar
Welcome to Warrior Cats~Spirit of the Forest! *Be active and respect others*

Welcome to the Forum! (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Everstar
Admin
Everstar

Welcome to the Forum! (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Forum! (CLOSED)   Welcome to the Forum! (CLOSED) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi, there! I'm your lead Admin (creator and official leader of the forums), Everstar, but you can call me Eve Very Happy Now, you may or may not be wondering what you have stumbled upon, here. Well, allow me to explain.

This is a forum, where you can post topics about things, or reply to other topics people have posted. However, you can't just post random things here. See, this is a RPG forum, so you post things that are relevant to he topic, which in this case, is Warrior Cats. Anyways, RPG stands for Role Playing Game, so here you can create your own Warrior Cat and pretend to lve the life of a Warrior!

If you still aren't with me, just pm me with any questions you have! Cool

This is a forum strictly for Warriors Fans. If you have not read any of the books, this is not a forum for you. Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
https://rpgwarriorcat.board-directory.net

Welcome to the Forum! (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats ~ Spirit of the Forest :: Welcome! :: What is this?-
Jump to: