Warrior Cats ~ Spirit of the Forest
Welcome to "Warrior Cats ~ Spirit of the Forest, a RPG". Are you a returning member, or are you new?
Welcome to "Warrior Cats ~ Spirit of the Forest, a RPG". Are you a returning member, or are you new?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Happy Hunting, and May StarClan light your path*~*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Do Not Post On Closed Threads! (See: Fluff Info) ~Admin Everstar
Welcome to Warrior Cats~Spirit of the Forest! *Be active and respect others*

Fluff/Extra Information (READ!) (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Everstar
Admin
Everstar

Fluff/Extra Information (READ!) (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Fluff/Extra Information (READ!) (CLOSED)   Fluff/Extra Information (READ!) (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Hello again! Here, I'm just posting other random rules or informations.

Mods: To become a Mod, you need to pass an easy little test that I send to you after you pm me a request. I will not send you the test or make you mod if I don't feel you have earned it. I can send you a pm inviting you to the team (in which you do not need the test), but if I do not nominate you, just send me a request, telling me why you think you could be one Smile

Creating your cat: Basically, you just tell us a bit about your character. After you post your topic, you must wait for me or a mod to accept your request before you can begin rping in the forums. You can use the chat box until you have been accepted.

Banning: I do have the power to ban/remove people from the site Evil or Very Mad . Just follow the rules, and you'll be fine. The mods and I will warn you if you are doing something smaller like Power Playing or something like that. If you are warned, you seriously need to stop. I can ban you from the chat box, too. If someone has made you uncomfortable, please message me or one of the mods. Thanks!

Gatherings: Gatherings are held in the Chatbox. They don't always fall on a full moon, but we try to get it to land on the week of it. I send out a Newsletter a week before the gatheirng, and one right after it.

Cats of the Clans: In the cats of the clans forum, I just post the USERNAMES of all the cats under their clans. The ranks are listed. After you are accepted, if you notice I have not added you, just pm me.

Other RPG games/sites: I do not want you to post OR pm about any other rpg warrior cat site, which is advertising. I have not listed it in the rules, but it will get you banned. If you are on a game like: Free Realms or Feral Heart, which are computer animated games, you can PM them asking them to friend you. i.e. I'm on Free Realms. My character name is Epikk Dreams, friend me!

Double Cats: do not steal anyone's ideas, or create a second cat on a different account! NOT OKAY.

Closed Threads: Threads with (CLOSED) after the title means that the poster does not want you to respond to the post, but you can read it. You can create a private thread with you and your friends, just title it and put (CLOSED for: insert your names here). Simple as that!

Categories, Forums, Threads, Oh My!: A Category is just the section that the few forums are in. A Forum is The main topic of all the threads inside. A thread is a post that YOU create! You can call a thread a post, i guess. O_O. You may see that there are some topics where you can't respond. Shrug.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgwarriorcat.board-directory.net

Fluff/Extra Information (READ!) (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats ~ Spirit of the Forest :: Welcome! :: Fluff Info-
Jump to: